Old May 16th 05, 02:29 PM
K4YZ

From: "K4YZ" on Sun,May 15 2005 1:17 am

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
Sociopath Steve wrote:

Liar! And it's "They're wondering".

"Dialing...." Steve lets his fingers do the wandering. Hi, hi!

Did dial...

Intersting conversation.

Some very interesting folks in Fairfield County.

Tsk. Typical Robeson IMPLICATION. NO details of

SNIP

You don't live in Fairfield County, Lennie.

You fit right in with Brian Burke and Lennie Anderson!

They
both
have lot's of make-believe friends too!

Steve, K4YZ

Sorry, no make believe friends, make believe phone calls, make

believe
MARS appointments, nor make believe hostile actions.

That is entirely your make believe arena.

Nope.

Actually, Robeson is "taking the chance" by NOT finding
out anything in detail. He is BLUFFING without having
done any research.

Nope. Wrong again, but then I guess you're used to it.

Take a chance, Oh Cowardly One...

Robeson seems to be the "coward." Having had over five
years to "research" ANYTHING I've mentioned in regards
to employers OR currently-living amateur radio licensee
friends, he has FAILED to do so.

Don't need to, Lennie.

I don't doubt any of the places you said you were in. I was able
to verify at least one of them, so I will give you the benefit of the
doubt on the rest.

Instead, Robeson FABRICATED an entirely FALSE person
who allegedly "knew me" at NADC (closed for a decade)
back in 1971. Robeson MANUFACTURED a FALSITY that I
"was seeking employment there" even though I've
explained otherwise (I was, and continued to be, an
employee of RCA Corporation until 1975). Robeson
took a "coward's" route by MANUFACTURING A FALSITY.

I didn't "MANUFACTURE" anything, Lennie.

Sorry you found it embarrasing to find out that I DID take the
time to follwo up on your "CV".

Chief AF MARS. (Need the address?) Can get you the address for
the administrative officer at 1st MAW or MCB camp Butler if you'd

like.

The USAF Communications Headquarters is at Scott AFB,
isn't it? Why is Stebie mentioning Air Force?

I didn't mention the Air Force. I mentioned AF MARS.

I was a member of USAF MARS at one point. Gave everyone here the
callsign and dates I was a member. Your puppetboy asked for
information. That was part of it. Now he's trying to worm his way out
from under having to actually find out that, yes, Steve was telling the
truth.

Stebie might think that Scott AFB will close its doors
quickly since it is on the DoD closure list...then
"nobody can find out."

Nope.

Those records will be in tact somewhere. And all of my various
MARS callsigns have been "public" knowledge on my QRZ "bio" for YEARS.

You and your PuppetBoy have missed a prime opportunity to try and
prove me wrong, but have never taken it....Oh yeah...I forgot...It was
all TRUE! Screws up THAT rant!

In reality, DETAILED unit records in the U.S. military
are NOT kept forever.

But the records I am telling YOU about are.

Stebie is BLUFFING when he expects an old unit of "his"
to be intact 24 years after his claim of service there.

That "old unit" was a Marine Corps Air Wing and a Marine Corps
Base. Two minutes with Google will prove they are still there.

As are all of the units I ever served with EXCEPT NAMTD 1032 at
MCAS Tustin.

Not only that, but he is ignorant of the Privacy Act of
1974. Requests for information must be in writing.
Legal cites: 5 U.S.C. 552a(3)(3)on writing plus
authority on information in 44 U.S.C. 2907, 3101, and
Public Law 104-134 (April 26, 1996).

Sheesh, Lennie!

I told you over and over years ago that I'd sign a release for you
when you brought that up the FIRST time.

You never took advantage of THAT offer, either.

Big snip of snow job on recovering military records.

The fact is Lennie will never follow up on ANY of the facts I have
given him because they will prove him wrong...Again...

Apparently Robeson doesn't accept any mention of
friends who have amateur radio licenses (as I have
with W6MJN or KD6JG). Robeson thinks such are
"make-believe."

There you go lying again, Lennie.

I think they are real. They are also personal friends of yours.
They'd be pretty WEAK friends if they didn't stand up for you, right or
wrong.

On the other hand, I HAVE spoke with at least one person who no
reason to misrepresent an opinion about you.

Very telling.

In that case the Los Angeles
County Registrar-Recorder is "also wrong" since Al
Walston (W6MJN) and his signature is on my marriage
certificate as a witness (he was my best man).

Judging from what we've seen of your behaviour in this forum, he
was the ONLY man in your wedding party.

In that case, Robeson has "no cojones" (nor ability to
spell any better in Spanish) since he hasn't gotten
up the courage to check out anything of mine, not
after five years of finding it out. He has gotten
that information more than once, publicly, in here.

As I said...You've already been "outted". By a thrid party with no
reason to misrepresent his opinion.

Stebie would seem to prefer sitting around, doing
NOTHING but personal insults, denigrations, fake
humiliation-laughter, and almost countless BLUFFS
which are just LIES. He will NOT hesitate to call
others for "liars," perhaps because he has done so
much LYING of his own in the past?

No...because you've BEEB CAUGHT LYING so often, Lennie.

Don't lie and you won't be called a liar.

NOT a good role-model. Does NOT arouse any
"interest" (other than masochism) in joining the
"ranks" of amateur radio.

I guess you've missed the big message here, Lennie.

We don't want you. You have nothing to offer...You've offered
nothing, you've DONE nothing of any value to or for Amateur radio.

It really is THAT simple.

Steve, K4YZ