Old May 14th 05, 01:14 AM
Cmd Buzz Corey

Chuck Harris wrote:

So, tell me, why do you feel so threatened that you need to announce
to the world (that is the audience here) that you are armed and looking
for a fight?

There was nothing in my post that could possibly make a literate person
believe I was planning to burglarize *your* home, and yet your first
instinct was to thump your chest and warn off all potential intruders.

Where did I say I was looking for a fight? and I don't feel threatened,
you come burglarizing my home and you are the one looking for a fight
and will certainly feel threathened. You are the one who brought it up,
not me.