Old May 17th 05, 04:38 PM
Chuck Harris

Robert Hawk wrote:
If you want to throw the bullsh*t and call it a hypothetical Situation, Then
Hypotheticaly when you trespass onto his properity and into his domicile
He will "fear for his life" and blow your f*cking head off.

Hypothetically speaking that would be my approach to this issue..
As soon as I "fear for my life", in my own home or on my properity
as a result of your illegal entry, I WILL use Lethal Force to defend myself.

As will I.

So, tell me, why do you feel so threatened that you need to announce
to the world (that is the audience here) that you are armed and looking
for a fight?

You read it your way I will read it my way..in My opinion,
this is you..... Massachusetts, home of, anti gun, kennedy, faggot,
democrat, bleeding heart Liberals..

Hmmm? Let's see, I have only been in Massachusetts twice. I am an NRA
life member. I think Teddy Kennedy is a murderer. I am a hetrosexual,
a Republican, and a conservative. You missed on all counts... So much for
your ability to devine.

This was a discussion about BAMA, ebay and manuals. For some reason, you
guys want it to be about posturing and not so veiled threats. I hope you are
more calm in real life.

Y'all carry on.

-Chuck