Old May 17th 05, 04:54 PM
Chuck Harris

Cmd Buzz Corey wrote:
Chuck Harris wrote:

Right he

If I go into your house and steal all of your belongings, and then
give them to Goodwill, out of the goodness of my heart, then it's
ok, right?

If you think you can get past the .44 magnum, go ahead.

You are challenging me to burglarize your house so you can try and
shoot me.

Get a life chuckie, I in no way was 'challenging' you to burglarize my
home, you are the one that first mentioned burglarizing. I simply said
if you do, then be prepared to face the consenquences.

No, you said if I think I can get past your 44 magnum, go ahead.

That is a challenge.

My hypothetical question, shown above was an attempt to help you to
understand that it doesn't matter whether or not a thief sells, or
gives away stolen property, a crime has still occurred.

And as I said, as long as it remains hypothetical, then you have nothing
to worry about.

I never worry about people who tell me what violent things they are going
to do to me. That is usually just bravado from cowards spouting off. The
ones I worry about more are those that plot in silence.

-Chuck