Old May 17th 05, 07:04 PM
K4YZ

K4YZ wrote:

Of course you've cited that exact same paragraph to Lennie on
several occassions before when he's made the same error, yet he
continues to make THE SAME ERROR.

Not really. You are mistaken, Steve.

You're right, of course...However Lennie DOES still refuse to
acknowledge the error and correct himself.

Still wrong.

Lennie's been asked MANY questions by many persons on numerous
subjects...The only answer (paraphrased) "I don't have to answer

the
questions of mighty morsemen".

Brian Burke does the same thing. So I ignore him.

I guess I am getting there. After our last "rounds" it appeared
that Brian might actually be open to communication, however he started
right back into the same rants, the same lies, and the same refusal to
substantiate his own claims.

Pity that. Pity what his kids will see someday.

And obviously not very proud of what he's allegedly done...No
details..no pics....Nothing...

No website. AOL allows a website for each screen name - Len could

have
seven websites, showing us what he's done "in radio". He has none.

Seven more opportunities to REALLY participate in the radio hobby
squandered. I am not surprised, though.

He was a radio mechanic. Nothing more...nothing less.

Not a bad thing.

No...not a bad thing...but not what he has been representing his
service as...

Quit acting like a spoiled child who demands obediance
to you and your ideas.

"Don't even ATTEMPT to CONTROL what I am "allowed" to
do in the FUTURE...because you CANNOT and you do NOT
know the future." - Len Anderson

That was the pot calling the kettle black!

Apply your own rules for others to your own behavior, Len.

Yeah...riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...Wanna see the pics from my

weekend
soire with Britney Spears too...?!?!

AAAAHHHHHH!!!! MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly.

I'm still waiting to see if Lennie ever ponies up any proof for

his
assertion that the "ARRL is dishonest".

The claim was that there was no way the children pictured could have
obtained their licenses honestly.

I'm not going to dig it out, Jim, but Lennie DID use the exact
words "...the ARRL BoD is dishonest..." on several occassions. I
quoted and requoted his comments on numerous occassions asking him to
validate that claim...Needless to say, he never did.

73...An A B S O L U T E L Y gorgeous day here in SE
Tennessee...Sorry I ahve to work this afternoon!

Steve, K4YZ