Old May 17th 05, 08:59 PM
Dave

If you don't like your FR200, consider selling it to me. If this idea
interests you contact me at
d b e a n e (at) pee dee que (dot) n e t

Dave

"Bill Otten" wrote in message
I've had the Grundig FR200 now for some time, nice little radio although
plagued by birdies (images) and a supercritical tuning rate only a surgeon
could effect to tune in shortwave stations. So I'm a bit interested in the
FR250...since the shortwave bands are divided now from 2 bands to several
more the selectivity should be a bit better. Grundig/Eton told me the
sensitivity is the same. So, if you've got one and used it how does it
perform? Mind you, I've no need for a super DX machine, I'm a ham op with
genuine supersensitive receivers, a 65 foot tower, and a large array of
antennas. The FR250 will serve as merely a nightstand radio to twiddle

with
prior to sleep. But I'd like to know how others rate it within these
paramaters. Thanks in advance

Bill
KC9CS