Old May 18th 05, 12:49 AM
;-p

Robert Hawk wrote:
If you want to throw the bullsh*t and call it a hypothetical

Situation, Then
Hypotheticaly when you trespass onto his properity and into his

domicile
He will "fear for his life" and blow your f*cking head off.

Hypothetically speaking that would be my approach to this issue..
As soon as I "fear for my life", in my own home or on my properity
as a result of your illegal entry, I WILL use Lethal Force to defend

myself.

Just my opinion.

Bob

"Cmd Buzz Corey" wrote in message
Chuck Harris wrote:

So, tell me, why do you feel so threatened that you need to

announce
to the world (that is the audience here) that you are armed and

looking
for a fight?

You read it your way I will read it my way..in My opinion,
this is you..... Massachusetts, home of, anti gun, kennedy, faggot,
democrat, bleeding heart Liberals..

There was nothing in my post that could possibly make a literate

person
believe I was planning to burglarize *your* home, and yet your

first
instinct was to thump your chest and warn off all potential

intruders.

Where did I say I was looking for a fight? and I don't feel

threatened,
you come burglarizing my home and you are the one looking for a

fight
and will certainly feel threathened. You are the one who brought it

up,
not me.

Just My Opinion. G

Bob

So people that steal manuals should be shot? And what does Mr. Kennedy,
faggots, or liberals have to do with it. Defending your property or
life is one thing but idle threats of violence really are uncalled for.

I'll bet I can still pee higher up the wall than you ;-p