Old May 18th 05, 01:09 PM
xpyttl

"Tim Wescott" wrote in message

This is why God made Toaster Ovens. Do a web search on "toaster oven
reflow".

Most of the DDS and PLL chips are available in TSSOP. You don't need a
toaster oven for that, your typical soldering iron works just fine. Now, if
you had to resort to a BGA that would be a different story.

I would encourage Bernard to consider mostly SMT parts. SMT resistors and
caps are a lot more convenient than leaded, and a lot smaller. Eliminates
any issues with lead inductance, too. Maybe a little more expensive,
though.

Your written English is most definitely up to par -- if you hadn't
mentioned it I wouldn't be able to tell that you're not a native speaker.

I agree