Old May 18th 05, 03:17 PM
I AmnotGeorgeBush

Dave Hall Jr. (N3CVJ) wrote:
When you get your head handed to you with

regard to one topic

Pot,,kettle,,black.

I'm not sure what has you hopping around like the easter bunny who has
to take a very bad ****, but I can guess.

Was it the application of your invoked "statistical probability" factor
to yourself after you made the comment "there is no George"?

Was it your goof concerning your misuse and misapplication of the word
"Quantify"?

Was it your self-contradiction where you first claimed an "endorsement"
of religion by the people, then turned around in the same post and
claimed there was no endorsement of such?

Perhaps it was because you were accusing me of being wrong in all my
claims concerning you, but refused to give explicit permission to post
such "wrong" information.

Then again, it could have been your claim that sex, in regards to
catching an STD, is not an all or nothing proposition, when that is most
certainly what it is,,,,,stay celibate or screw at your own risk.

Or the Bush failures you asked for, was provided, then you vanished.

Maybe it was that old habit you have of denying the existence of
everything you are not aware, such as your claim that there is no
reference point in which to measure global warming. then again, it could
have been the fact that your own party acknowledges such, and just like
your chosen hobby, you have no clue concerning those who govern your
world.

Then again, it was probably the fact you were conned into admitting you
were a criminal (your word) by breaking Pa traffic law.

Yep. You sure handed me my head. I can't wait for you to do it again. In
the meantime, enoy your rest, take a few deep breaths, regroup, refresh,
douche, powder, whatever you have to do to cleanse your wickedness and
become a proper contributing member to society instead of a law breaking
criminal who is on the level of crackheads and vagrants (also your
words).