Old May 18th 05, 08:40 PM

Default PW antenna from linx technologies

Hi all,

I want to test the PW antenna from linx technologies
(http://www.linxtechnologies.com/inde...ries=pw_series)
which ends with a RG174 coax cable.

Our current enclosure is in plastic. The PCB has 6 layers and has a
ground plane of 3" by 3". Currently, we're using a PCB-mount SMA
connector. I want to test the performance of your antenna with the
current PCB. How should I attach the antenna to the PCB? If I solder
it on the PCB, how should I do it for maximum performance?

For future PCBs, what would be the most cost-effective solution? What
kind of connectors should I use? What kind of mounting would permit us
to solder it easily?

Thank you for your time.

Yvan
Newtrax Technologies