Old May 18th 05, 07:38 PM

From: "bb" on Tues,May 17 2005 4:57 pm

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
From: "K4YZ" on Sun,May 15 2005 1:17 am

Chief AF MARS. (Need the address?) Can get you the address

for
the administrative officer at 1st MAW or MCB camp Butler if you'd

like.

The USAF Communications Headquarters is at Scott AFB,
isn't it? Why is Stebie mentioning Air Force?

I didn't mention the Air Force. I mentioned AF MARS.

Do you know where HQ, AF MARS is? (Doh!)

Do you know which agency Air Force MARS belongs to? (Doh!)

Poor lil Stebie doesn't understand that "AF" is a common
abbreviation for AIR FORCE.

I think the Internet needs some kind of yellow highlighter
for the brain-dead readers. :-)

I was a member of USAF MARS at one point.

Alleged member.

An "Assistant" member? Just like an "Assistant NCOIC?" :-)

Stebie has the "proof in his wallet." :-)

Gave everyone here the callsign and dates I was a member.

Alleged member.

Tsk. His "member" needs a little blue pill...?

Do modern - or even older - callbooks include MARS
callsigns?

Stebie will probably babble about "calling the VA" for
"verification" on that. :-)

Your puppetboy asked for
information. That was part of it. Now he's trying to worm his way

out
from under having to actually find out that, yes, Steve was telling

the
truth.

Check your authentic Air Force MARS documentation. The address is on
it. Of course, you didn't know that because you've never had

authentic
Air Force MARS documentation, because you've never been a member of

Air
Force MARS.

You knowledge of any service's MARS communications is grossly lacking.

"Sorry Hans, MARS IS Amateur Radio!" Hi, hi!

Stebie has BEEN to Mars? Many times? Probably Seven times?
Hostile planet, but not much Action.

About the best way Stebie could be "in" AF MARS is to have
him stuffed and mounted in a case at the museum-lobby of the
USAF Communications Command at Scott AFB. He could become a
static display. [fits his "static" in here...lots of QRM]

I'll have to go back to www.grunt.com ("Sgt Grit's" store
"If we don't have it, Chesty wouldn't want it...") and see
if they have some authentic Stebie MARS authentications.
QRZ doesn't have his MARS calls. Does Buckmaster?

Maybe the "Tonight Show" with Jay Leno will have him as a
"guest?" Kind of fits in with their "morse code triumphant"
sort of "contest." Hi, hi!

Meanwhile, back to the Extra Double Standard newsgroup where
mighty macho morsemen can call their opponents "jackass" and
"horse's ass" and "penis head" (in Yiddish) but their
opponents must be oh-so-polite and civil back to them. That
kind of talk is "approved" by Jimmie Noserve...