Old May 18th 05, 10:30 PM
Ken Taylor

"Gary S." Idontwantspam@net wrote in message
On Wed, 18 May 2005 14:59:10 +1200, "Ken Taylor"
wrote:

Hi all. My sister is currently in Salt Lake City and needs to buy a
240V-110V step-down transformer, and they'll be *WAY* cheaper there than
back this side of the date line. Anyone have any clues where she can go to
to get one there? (In a pinch she could get one from Frys on-line, but for
one small item I'm loathe to try and get her to do that).

REI has a store there, and they have a number of travel accessories.
In the local ones, I have seen the kit with the transformer and the
various non-US plugs.

Happy trails,
Gary (net.yogi.bear)
--
At the 51st percentile of ursine intelligence

Gary D. Schwartz, Needham, MA, USA

Thanks for that.

Ken