Old May 19th 05, 01:45 AM
I AmnotGeorgeBush

From: (Frank=A0Gilliland)
On Wed, 18 May 2005 18:37:22 -0500, "John" wrote in
:
=A0They want to sound bad because it attracts

far more attention than anything they have to

say.

Unfortunately, I find some of that behavior here and there, also. But cb
use has picked up plenty in the area, especially since those three
little storms we had last year. They are having a tax free week here on
everything designated "hurricane supplies" and two way radios
qualify,,unfortunately, the radios have to be under thirty bucks, but
the hand held FRS and others are flying off the shelves. There is always
activity on those bands down here,,beaches, theme parks, car
caravans,...wait till echo starts showing up on those bands..whoops,,,I
think it already has.