Old May 19th 05, 02:34 PM
I AmnotGeorgeBush

From: (Dave=A0Hall)
On Wed, 18 May 2005 06:41:56 -0700, Frank Gilliland
wrote:
On Wed, 18 May 2005 07:49:36 -0400, Dave Hall
wrote in :
snip
"Speaking of 'media bias', are you keeping up-to-date on the status of
one of your staunchly anti-gay, conservative Republicans that happens to
be the mayor of my home town?
http://www.spokesmanreview.com/jimwest/ "

No, I'm more interested in the criminal

activities surrounding the associates of the

democratic mayor of Philadelphia in a "Pay to

play" scandal. It is, after all, more regionally

relevant for me.

http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/10995886.h

tm

Philly is the scumbag capital of the country. They have nothing to be
proud of in the last twenty five years. Jobs, crime, housing,
education,..all past the brink. Medical care is the only thing that is
even half decent in that area, and even that is a joke when all is taken
in to consideration.

"Gee Dave, after all your sermons about morality -- you don't care about
a pedophile that not only used his government office for cyber-sex but
promised internships to young boys in exchange for 'dates'? What
happened to your morality, Dave? Did it suddenly get lost because West
is a conservative Republican?"

Geeze Frank, don't get your panties into a

bunch here. This has nothing to do with my

"morality", only that you live 3000 miles away

from me and, as such, the events which occur

there take a back seat in the local news to

events which are also occurring here. I was

simply not aware for what you were referring.

Your "Jim West" is a scumbag, plain and

simple. Being a republican does not excuse

him from human flaws or the consequences of
acting out on them.

Except when those flaws belong to Bush, then those consequences go out
the window and people like you blame the demos for his incompetence.

snip

All I can say is that I sure wish I had the tools

of the internet and computers back when I had
to do term papers. The task would have been

much less tedious and actually somewhat

interesting, and fun.

Chances are you would have cheated.

"Where did you go to college, Dave? And
BTW, what was the name of that tech school
you claimed to have attended?

Give me one good reason why I should tell

you.

Because you lost all credibility for all your claims for many valid
reasons. In the past, your claims were suspect at best, with a chance of
being correct. You removed all doubt with your hypocrisy. Your claims
now are now on par with what is to be found on www.snopes.com....

David HAll Jr.

N3CVJ

"Sandbagger"