Old November 26th 03, 12:52 AM
Larry

David, All,

I have listed this several times, no one appears to be interested. It is not
that I want to part it out, I would much rather see it put on the air but I
need it out of here and if no one is interested, I can use some of the parts
but this is a last resort. It has Peter Dahl replacement modulation
transformer and modulation reactor / cap.

Any Takers?

Larry

"David Stinson" wrote in message
Can you get $500 worth of parts out of it?
If not, you're cutting off a lot of people who would otherwise
come get it from you. If you get $100 worth of parts (a close
estimate),
when you could have sold it for, say, $200, you've lost $100
and some other fella has lost out on a transmitter.
If it doesn't sell at $500, please reconsider your economics.
I'd come get it myself for $200-$250,
if I had some place to put it.
D.S.

Larry wrote:

Hello All,

This is my last attempt to sale my Gates / Harris BC-1G 1KW AM

Transmitter.
If no takers for $500.00 I am stripping it for parts and hauling the

rest
off to the scrap metal place. While it needs paint, it could be put on

160 -
75 - 40 mtrs with a little work. If interested, call me at 936-203-4186,

if
I do not answer, just leave a message with call back number. It is

located
48 miles north of Houston, TX and you have to come get it.......soon. I

have
the tubes for it.

73 - Larry - WD5CFJ