Old May 20th 05, 12:26 AM
J. Mc Laughlin

Dear Mr. Nick Kalantzis:
It is so much nicer with names.
As you concluded, I did not know that you had read my message of the
third of May. That is why I sent it again.
You asked about the 1 GHz observation: I remember some one from Greece
indicating that the antenna was to be used at 1111 MHz. It might have been
"Dimitris." What frequency range is of interest?

We look for reports on your work. Good luck. 73 Mac N8TT

--
J. Mc Laughlin; Michigan U.S.A.
Home:
"superas_1988" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have read your message,
no need to post it again.
I suppose you did so
because I kept asking all of you
to suggest a name for the antenna.
Sorry, I know you already suggested one!

In your message you wrote:

"Note that comments about performance above ground
are not significant to your desire to use the antenna at 1.1 GHz."

When did I say it is my desire to use the antenna at 1.1 GHz???

As for my name,
I won't keep it hidden any more
as I have been very welcome by all of you to this newsgroup!
My actual name is Nick Kalantzis.