Old May 19th 05, 11:10 PM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
wrote:

Brian Burke does the same thing. So I ignore him.

That only became a problem after you stated that a Morse Code Exam
would pose a barrier to Morse Code use and I brought it to the

front.

And you STILL haven't explained yourself or made your point.

No explanation necessary. Jim made the NCTA Point!

Now you call people names and swear a lot.

As opposed to YOUR swearing and YOUR name calling?

I don't snip out a person's legitimate callsign because it "offends,"
then turn around and call someone an asshole.

Oh..And not to forget...Your habitual lying and deceit...???

How can I forget that. You've got that corner locked up tight.

Lessee....430....

Steve, K4YZ

You give yourself way too much credit. It was only 29 when I lost
count at the end of the treee weeks.