Old May 20th 05, 01:50 AM
KC8GXW

N9OGL wrote:
OH I SEE YOUR STILL THE LITTLE QUEER BAIT PEDOFILE.
AND SECONDLY THERE WAS **** ABOUT YOU ON MY BLOG TO BEGIN
WITH....EXCEPT WHAT YOU STATED ON HERE

TODD N9OGL

None of that makes any sense at all. The crap on your blog you put
there, any your gay self is lucky that you took it off.
You said you won't answer me, so you posting this is another of your gay
lies. Go do your show and don't forget you are net control on the lambda
net tonight.
FIRST, If you were kicked off the internet, why is your gay post here?
Second, Why do you know so much about porn, kiddy porn and being a
pedophile?
Third, the term is not "your a sociopath liar" It's YOU'RE a
PATHOLOGICAL liar, so if YOU'RE going to call names idiot, get it right!
Forth, Where's the mail you sent?
Fifth , Did you ask your FBI buddy yet?
Until you get your gay head out of your ass and answer these questions,
don't talk to me!