Old May 20th 05, 03:35 AM
Korbin Dallas

On Thu, 19 May 2005 06:09:07 -0500, Jim Douglas wrote:

Ask the scanner vendor. I am sure you are not the first person that had this
question.

"Cathy Hui" wrote in message
oups.com...
I just bought a pair of FRS / GMRS radios and planning on bringing them
to Europe (i.e. Austra, Germany and Switzerland). Does anyone know if
FRS legally being used in those countries? If so, if I purchase a GMRS
license, am I going to be benefitted from the longer range reception
from the GMRS in Europe?

Thanks!

FRS/GMRS are Illegal in Europe.
They have a similar radio service to FRS but its on a different set of
frequencies.

--
Korbin Dallas
The name was changed to protect the guilty.