Old May 20th 05, 01:07 AM
running dogg

Merlin wrote:

I would like to know the frequencies and times of operation of Latin &
Jazz music shortwave stations that can be picked up from the UK ?

Many thanks

Merlin

Try Radio Havana Cuba. They broadcast a fair amount of Cuban jazz on
their North American Service from 0100-0700 UTC. I know this is the wee
hours of the morning UK time, but if you happen to be up, it's a good
listen for those interested in Latin jazz. I'm not sure if Cuba
broadcasts to Europe; you can check databases such as Eibi or try
searching for their website, I think it's radiohc.cu but I'm not sure.
Cuba has an extensive Spanish language service to the Latinoamericas
that also features lots of music.