Old May 20th 05, 05:01 AM

Dave Heil wrote:
bb wrote:

Just answer the question, please.

No. :-)

Then why should I answer any of yours?

There is no reason so don't.

"Don't Feed the Animaks"

That's simply not true, Len.

You're just making up bull****. Typical jackass behavior for
you.

Tsk, tsk, very Very VERY WRONG, Jimmie Noserve.

No Len. Would you prefer if I called you a diminutive nickname?

Probably.

"Jackass" doesn't really do him justice James. Jackasses are gentle
little guys, he's more like a big horse's ass.

w3rv

...with "real" military experience. Got any?

W3RV has real amateur radio experience. Do you suppose Len has any?

Our Leonard certainly has more time-in-grade as a horse's patoot.

Bofum actually. Between the artifact "battle-scarred" RTTY repeater
babysitter and his mindless T5 shipping dock carton-kicking syncophant
.. . yeah, they both make the "grade". Plop-plop.

Dave K8MN

w3rv