Old May 20th 05, 01:17 PM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
wrote:

Brian Burke does the same thing. So I ignore him.

That only became a problem after you stated that a Morse Code

Exam
would pose a barrier to Morse Code use and I brought it to the

front.

And you STILL haven't explained yourself or made your point.

No explanation necessary. Jim made the NCTA Point!

What point? There's only you and Lennie going "SEE! SEE!"

Now you call people names and swear a lot.

As opposed to YOUR swearing and YOUR name calling?

I don't snip out a person's legitimate callsign because it "offends,"
then turn around and call someone an ###hole.

You just skip to the profanities.

Now I see the difference.

Oh..And not to forget...Your habitual lying and deceit...???

How can I forget that. You've got that corner locked up tight.

No...

I have YOU locked tight in that corner...

Well...No...On second thought, YOU have you locked in that corner.

Lessee....430....

Steve, K4YZ

You give yourself way too much credit. It was only 29 when I lost
count at the end of the treee weeks.

"treee weeks"...????

Celebrating "Arbor Day", are you?

And "29" what?