Old May 21st 05, 12:38 AM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

The last five Presidents of the United States seem to have

had
clear vision of volunteerism...and also about "service".

Indeed. Jim could have volunteered to serve in the Unites States
Military. He had other more important things to do like pursue a
degree in engineering, and looking out for himself. And the

military
still needs engineers, even if they are civilians. Go to
WWW.USAJOBS.OPM.GOV and select "Middle East."

Guess they shudda consulted with you two first, eh...?!?!

I'm good with volunteerism in the U.S. armed services.

No, you're not

I must be. I volunteered. I kept volunteering.

Tell Jim to let
us know how it's going when he gets there.

You swore to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United
States.

Against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

Obviously you have a problem, however, with people who live

their
lives within that same Constitution.

Explain. Hey, while you're at it, why don't you produce authentic
documentation of your alleged "A" NCOIC MARS/Okinawa.

So...was your Oath as a member of the Armed Forces just some

words
you recited in order to get a federal job? Sure looks that way.

Steve, K4YZ

I'm offended that Jim claimed "service in other ways." What other ways?