Old May 21st 05, 03:06 AM
KC8GXW

N9OGL wrote:

Lloyd,

snip
I can't run shoutcast i
don't have the right type of computer and There is too many "web
radio's" out there. As for echolink, the Mac version isn't like the
windows version and is unable to run confernce...as for buying a server
the majority of funds are going for my education.

snip
You said you were out of school (why pour more money into that pit, it's
not doing you any good with all of your intellagents) , you also said
you were very rich, unlimited funds I think you said. Why not spend
$400.00 and buy a windows machine? Heck, you say you are putting a radio
on every band. Make up your mind or quit lying idiot.