Old May 21st 05, 01:34 AM
Howard

On Fri, 20 May 2005 15:02:53 -0500, "Karl" wrote:

First thing. Also I have removed and checked the jack, it's ok, and there
seem to be no visual anomolies with traces or components. I need a
schematic.

Thanks for the replies.

I'll suggest as has been mentioned: open up the radio and inspect the
headphone jack first, look at the contacts and make sure there is
proper fit then check the connections to the board. You may be able
to solve the problem with no test equipment and no schematic.

"Jim Hackett" wrote in message
link.net...
May be a dumb question BUT did you try nother pairof headphones?

"Karl" wrote in message
Anyone else had this problem? I'd like advice on which parts to check - I
don't have a schematic. Thanks.