Old May 21st 05, 03:52 PM
dxAce

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

What is truly amazing is just how utterly fascinated you are with the USA.

I *am* amazed at how we let them influence us to the degree they do. I'd prefer
it if your government wasn't merely a front for corporate interests. If you gave
it any thought at all, you may find it would benefit the fine citizenry of the
US also...but I forget who I am typing to. You think the government can do no
wrong, forgetting completely that they are your SERVANTS, not masters.

Nothing going on in CanaDuh?

Everything is closed for the Holiday weekend. I can't leave the house until the
sidewalks are unrolled again at 12:01 Tuesday morning.

Must be rough... on Holidays here we can go wherever we want.

And, we don't have a Queen.

Once again, more proof that CanaDuh really sucks, bigtime.

dxAce
Michigan
USA