Old May 21st 05, 05:39 PM
Daniel L. Srebnick

Just to add fuel to the debate, I have an RF-2800 that I might want to part
with. The RF-2800, IIRC, is the same radio as the RF-2900 except the
digital readout does not work on mediumwave. I am the original owner of
this radio. It has been well cared for. It does sound great. Think of
the audio quality of the GE Superradio in a shortwave receiver. It is
in excellent condition. It comes with the carrying strap and the visor
that goes over the digital readout. It has the original earphone, barely
(or not ever) used.

I have the original sales receipt. I have the original manual. The
original box is long gone.

Years ago, this radio was my primary DX machine. I received mediumwave
from Europe in NY. It is very sensitive. I received a lot of LA DX and
FM DX.

If someone wants to make me an offer in excess of what Universal is looking
for with the RF-2900, I might be tempted to accept. Remove the NOSPAM
to reply.