Old May 21st 05, 07:04 PM
€ Dr. Artaud €

dxAce wrote in
:

Just as with whining cops (all cops aren't whiners), there are indeed
jobs in the private sector that represent substantial risk to the
individuals performing them. None, I believe, would represent the level
that many in the military are exposed to, but some are certainly far
beyond the risk that cops are. If you don't want the risks, don't join
the military or the police force. Of course the draft will alter this
principle.

Also, I don't believe that our soldiers should be:

1. In Iraq or any of the Mid East.
2. In Asia, Europe, Africa, etc. etc. etc.
3. Used as the police force of the world.
4. Commanded in any way by the U.N.

Too many people are dying for amorphous ideals. (hint: "Ideal" is a NWO
word for egregious profits for a limited number of entitled companies).

What other nations are willing to sacrifice the lives of their own
citizens for the benefit of other countries? How many Vietnams do we need
to suffer through?

Those of you willing to send our own people to die in a foreign nation,
allegedly to help those in need, are you willing to travel to a crime
plagued city near you and risk your life helping others, or do you
believe in keeping yourself aloof from these problems?

My deep respect for those honorable men and women (most of the Troops I'm
sure) in the U.S. military that have lived their lives and performed
their military tasks as ethically and as morally as possible. I have no
respect for rapists, murders, thieves, and some of the other reprobates
that exploit the people in conquered lands for their own (the reprobates)
gain, amusement, pleasures, etc.

Regards,

Dr. Artaud

Being in the military does often force one to face up to the realities
of life.

You should try it!

dxAce
Michigan