Old May 21st 05, 10:20 PM
bb

bb wrote:
wrote:
bb wrote:
wrote:

Bofum actually. Between the artifact "battle-scarred" RTTY

repeater
babysitter and his mindless T5 shipping dock carton-kicking
syncophant
. . yeah, they both make the "grade". Plop-plop.

w3rv

"Shipping dock, carton-kicking what?" Hi, hi!

I was never a loggie!

I'm still curious about your claims of "real military

experience."

Got any?

In uniform? Zip.

In my J.A. Banks suits you bet!

What's any of it have to do with ham radio??

You tell me. You're the one who made the "real military service"

brag
on this very forum. Real military service wich you don't have.

And I didn't say any on you'se guys at Dayton today.

They prolly saw you first and ducked out of sight.

w3rv

So the mighty Tree RV didn't make it either?

Some hams you guys are.

That would be "which" for little-man Steve.