Old May 22nd 05, 09:58 AM
mike

Default Sangean ats-606A how do I get it apart?

Bought a used Sangean ATS-606A. There's something loose
inside rattling around. But I can't get the case open.
Removed the screw. Can pry the bottom apart, but the
top won't budge. I'm afraid to pull any harder.
Is there a secret to getting it apart?
Thanks, mike

..
Wanted 12" LCD for Compaq Armada 7770MT.
MAKE THE OBVIOUS CHANGES TO THE LINK
htremovethistp://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Monitor/4710/