Old May 22nd 05, 12:46 PM
Scott

Well, I hope it works for the intended purpose. These filters are nice
in the fact that they are 50 Ohms in and out, so if they are being put
in line with a receiver, all that should be necessary is to tune it
up...the price isn't too terrible either!

Scott
N0EDV

John - kd5yi wrote:
"Scott" wrote in message

Go to http://www.digikey.com and search for this part number:
TKS5437CT-ND

This is DigiKey's part number for a Toko Helical filter. They have a pdf
datasheet as well. It's listed at $20.90 on line in single quantities.
It is centered at 915 MHz and has a bandwidth of 25 MHz (so it will pass
from 902.5 to 927.5 and will obviously go down to 902 and up to 928 with
minimal loss). This is with an insertion loss of 2.5 dB and a passband
ripple of 1 dB.

Scott
N0EDV

Matt wrote:

If I wanted to make a RF bandpass filter that passed 902-928Mhz and
rejected all else how would I go about that?

Matt

Jeeze, Scott, a hellova fit! Good work!

John