Old May 22nd 05, 10:53 AM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
wrote:

Stebie is as rank as they come.

Stinks like a lying sack of excrement.

I smell like you?

Unlikely.

Even if his references could confirm his claims, it's likely they
wouldn't. There's a reason he was the "A" NCOIC.

Only one big one...being three paygrades junior to the guy who was
THE NCOIC.

Stebie no got them. Tsk.

Hmmmm? No docs = lies. His rules, his logic, his embarassment.

I'm not the embarrassed one here, Brain.

In case you weren't paying attention, only Todd falls for your
misdirects, and that's because he's a developmentally delayed adult.

Dates...times...places...callsigns....

Yes! Authentic documentation with dates, times, places and names.

Got any?

He no got.

Then he one sorry sack of excrement. Stinking to high heaven.

I smell like you?

Doesn't matter. Jimmie Noserve is an EXPERT on the military.
He KNOWS how military men feel/act/etc. Jimmie can "correct"
any veterans' "mistakes." He's read several books on the

subject...

Jimmy is Mr. Fiction. "No Experience = Shut-Up" according to da

double
standard.

So far, nothing Jim has stated has been incorrect. He's corrected
you AND Lennie on numerous military issues, communications and
otherwise, and has yet to be shown to be wrong.

Highly, highly unlikely. Guys like Jim have no problem letting guys
like you, me, and Steve take the risks. They set way, way back and
make the calls.

Don't try to lump yourself in with me, Brain. Most of my time in
the USMC was crewing the MC version of the Pave Low (CH53A and D), a
lot of which got me put in places I was not real happy to be in.

You and Lennie got to play rear area office clerk for most of your
tours. I give you some added credit for your Somalia tour, your
misrepresentation of your Amateur Radio exploits notwithstanding, but
not by much.

Later on you learn that they gave blood at the ARC Bloodmobile on the
third Thursday and are very, very good with it all. They "served" in
other ways. Cheers with a little glass of OJ.

I lucked out. The only "injury" I suffered in the field was some
sand that got in under my visor and flight glasses and irritated the
be-jeebers out of me. Some of my colleagues weren't so lucky. That
bloodmobile donation you just made fun of was their ticket home alive
instead of in a bag.

Steve, K4YZ