Old May 22nd 05, 04:13 PM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

The last five Presidents of the United States seem to

have
had
clear vision of volunteerism...and also about "service".

Indeed. Jim could have volunteered to serve in the Unites

States
Military. He had other more important things to do like pursue

degree in engineering, and looking out for himself. And the

military
still needs engineers, even if they are civilians. Go to
WWW.USAJOBS.OPM.GOV and select "Middle East."

Guess they shudda consulted with you two first,

eh...?!?!

I'm good with volunteerism in the U.S. armed services.

No, you're not

I must be. I volunteered. I kept volunteering.

No...you keep "volunteering" to collect a paycheck.

Hi! I suppose you wrote "VOID" across your paychecks and sent them
back?

You quite obviously have a problem with the society that the
Constitution you alleged to support and defend provides.

How so?

Tell Jim to let
us know how it's going when he gets there.

You swore to uphold and defend the Constitution of the

United
States.

Against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

Yep. However there's no "enemies" of the Constitution here...

So why are you bringing up the defense of the Constitution here?

You really ought to get your stuff in one sock before starting off on a
new rant tangent.

Obviously you have a problem, however, with people who live

their
lives within that same Constitution.

Explain.

No explanation is necessary. Your on-going support of Lennie's
cowardly "Jimmie Noserve"'s rants is evidence enough.

You're Quitevague about your newest accusations. Please be more
specific.

Hey, while you're at it, why don't you produce authentic
documentation of your alleged "A" NCOIC MARS/Okinawa.

Right after we get some of the information we've been asking YOU
for for YEARS...

So then, you really are a liar. You're the very thing you claim of
everyone else.

So...was your Oath as a member of the Armed Forces just some

words
you recited in order to get a federal job? Sure looks that way.

I'm offended that Jim claimed "service in other ways." What other

ways?

Why would you expect Jim to answer such an insulting question

when
YOU have overtly refused to answer questions he's put to you for

YEARS,
Brain?

Why wouldn't he? He has no problem insulting others.

(Rhetorical question...we know the answer...you're a coward...)

Hi, hi! That's rich coming from the guy who couldn't make Dayton to
see me. Seven hostile actions? Hi!

So is Jim checking out the governments needs over in the desert? He
would be drawing a nice, tax-free paycheck.