Old May 22nd 05, 04:29 PM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
wrote:

Doesn't matter. Jimmie Noserve is an EXPERT on the military.
He KNOWS how military men feel/act/etc. Jimmie can "correct"
any veterans' "mistakes." He's read several books on the

subject...

Jimmy is Mr. Fiction. "No Experience = Shut-Up" according to da

double
standard.

So far, nothing Jim has stated has been incorrect.

Hi! Silly Gunny has his blinders on.

Jim constantly makes statements on things which he has no experience
in. Jim constantly tells others to be silent on things which they have
little or no experience in. That is a clear double-standard. That you
won't see it is telling.

He's corrected
you AND Lennie on numerous military issues, communications and
otherwise, and has yet to be shown to be wrong.

I recall you being corrected on military and MARS communications
issues. Often.

Highly, highly unlikely. Guys like Jim have no problem letting

guys
like you, me, and Steve take the risks. They set way, way back and
make the calls.

Don't try to lump yourself in with me, Brain. Most of my time

in
the USMC was crewing the MC version of the Pave Low (CH53A and D), a
lot of which got me put in places I was not real happy to be in.

The Reluctant Marine! Figures. Even reluctant people serve. So how
did Jim serve in other way?

You and Lennie got to play rear area office clerk for most of

your
tours. I give you some added credit for your Somalia tour, your
misrepresentation of your Amateur Radio exploits notwithstanding, but
not by much.

You don't "give" me anything. My service is not up for your approval.

Later on you learn that they gave blood at the ARC Bloodmobile on

the
third Thursday and are very, very good with it all. They "served"

in
other ways. Cheers with a little glass of OJ.

I lucked out. The only "injury" I suffered in the field was

some
sand that got in under my visor and flight glasses and irritated the
be-jeebers out of me.

So how did you malinger your way into a medical discharge requiring
rehabilitative therapy?

Some of my colleagues weren't so lucky. That
bloodmobile donation you just made fun of was their ticket home alive
instead of in a bag.

Steve, K4YZ

People everywhere are lucky because others give blood and organ tissue.

But Jim says he "served in other ways." What ways?