Old May 22nd 05, 09:19 PM

From: "bb" on Sat,May 21 2005 3:59 pm

wrote:
From: "bb" on Thurs,May 19 2005 3:05 pm

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
wrote:

Stebie will probably babble about "calling the VA" for
"verification" on that.

Steve either has documentation or he doesn't. And if he

doesn't, his
words come back to haunt him once more. No documentation means

you
never did it.

No haunting, Brain.

Hi! Then produce your documentation.

Tsk. Stebie doesn't have any. Claims, brags, hot air, yes.

NO PROOF.

Even if his references could confirm his claims, it's likely they
wouldn't. There's a reason he was the "A" NCOIC.

Brian, it doesn't matter in HERE.

Stebie will "come back" with "you are LYING" and make some kind of
dire implication "to reveal all to your wife" or some other
nonsense and just ignore production of actual proof. Stebie will
name-call, insult, denigrate anyone demanding that HE produce any
proof and that will be that. It's a standard Bluff.

The "haunting", here, is you refusing to act on the

information
provided you.

I don't act on "hot" tips.

Produce authentic documentation.

Stebie no got them. Tsk.

Hmmmm? No docs = lies. His rules, his logic, his embarassment.

Mere "details," Brian. Those are all "in his wallet" and "he
doesn't
have to show them" to anybody. :-)

Dates...times...places...callsigns....

Yes! Authentic documentation with dates, times, places and names.

Got any?

He no got.

Then he one sorry sack of excrement. Stinking to high heaven.

Not in Stebieland. He be perfumed there. :-)

You know...those little things called "facts"...(I know

that's a
new concept for you...deal with it though...)

Exactly!!! Facts. Got any?

No proof. Zero. Zip. Nada.

That's a problem. That's a huge problem, ...an insurmountable

problem.

Just what does he think we'll accept without authentic

documentation???

His "word!" insert several lines of hyena laffing in here

:-)

Jim served in "other" ways.

You and Lennie brag about having been Veterans, however you

seem
to have a problem with understanding exactly what being a veteran

is
and what it stands for.

The last five Presidents of the United States seem to have

had a
clear vision of volunteerism...and also about "service".

In all of Title 47 C.F.R., the term "service" is a regulatory
one denoting the type and kind of radio activity being
regulated. Stebie doesn't understand that. He thinks that
the amateur service is some kind of "national service" or
"service to the country." :-)

In that case, the Citizens Band Radio SERVICE will have all radio
amateurs outnumbered by a large ratio. :-)

He's talking about the guys driving 1982 Subaru station wagons with
"save da mediteranean fruit fly" and rainbow bumper stickers.

I think that Stebie's fanciful imagination was working overtime when
he got to the "presidential service" bit! :-)

Since FDR's time, Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, Carter,
Reagan, Nixon, Ford, and G.H.W. Bush *ALL* served in the U.S.
military
but long before Stebie's alleged USMC "career." That's NINE U.S.
Presidents. I don't think any one of them had an amateur radio
license!

Clinton did NOT serve IN the U.S. military and Dubya never got
beyond the Air Guard. I don't think either one of them had an
amateur radio license. But Stebie gots an Extra AMATEUR license
so he is "comparable" in "service" to at least NINE U.S.
Presidents!!!

Geezus H. Cottonpicker, Stebie done stretched things out so FAR
that his comparison rubber BROKE. Stebie has SNAPPED.

This Memorial Day I'll do what I think on HONORING the veterans
of the United States military. You have and I have. I will
mention Cpl Elmer Hardy and Capt Jim Tomlinson, both gone
suddenly on the 1st of July, 1950, both members of *MY* Signal
Battalion (the one I served in). I will HONOR them and the
other 18 members of MY Battalion who lost their lives in the
same crash in Korea...sent there from the "rear-area" of Japan
by Gen MacArthur to improve communications after the North
Koreans invaded South Korea.

Stebie is going to say I "dishonor" them by mentioning them.
He has stated that before and that is just as damnably FALSE
as anything he has ever babbled. Normally I would have told
Stebie ("Mr. Seven Hostile Actions") to Go To Hell. He is
already there. Scroom.

Indeed. Jim could have volunteered to serve in the Unites States
Military. He had other more important things to do like pursue a
degree in engineering, and looking out for himself. And the

military
still needs engineers, even if they are civilians. Go to
WWW.USAJOBS.OPM.GOV and select "Middle East."

Doesn't matter. Jimmie Noserve is an EXPERT on the military.
He KNOWS how military men feel/act/etc. Jimmie can "correct"
any veterans' "mistakes." He's read several books on the

subject...

Jimmy is Mr. Fiction. "No Experience = Shut-Up" according to da

double
standard.

Jimmie Noserve never worked any REAL radio communications beyond
amateur hobby stuff. He never took any Oath on being inducted
and never even got to "dine with the Captain" (on an aircraft
carrier) and being "served by drudges." He never ever had any
worries that anyone on the "other side" would harm his precious
being. He could sit back and laff and laff at the "errors" of
getting wrong USSR aircraft nomenclature and poke fun at no-coders
doing REAL COMMUNICATIONS just a few flying hours away from
hostiles.

I'm good with volunteerism in the U.S. armed services. Tell Jim to

let
us know how it's going when he gets there.

Now THAT will be INTERESTING! :-)

Highly, highly unlikely. Guys like Jim have no problem letting guys
like you, me, and Steve take the risks. They set way, way back and
make the calls.

They are the "elite" and shouldn't risk their precious bodies in
any way. We are the "drudges" that Kellie talks about, the lower
class, not near as ELITE as the No-Serves.

Later on you learn that they gave blood at the ARC Bloodmobile on the
third Thursday and are very, very good with it all. They "served" in
other ways. Cheers with a little glass of OJ. Hi!

I'll follow "Kizzie's salute" and spit in THEIR O.J. Foggem!

A respectful salute to you, Brian, as one veteran to another.