Old May 22nd 05, 04:12 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Brian Hill" wrote:
Hi Steve. That was my assumption as well. Se ya in the Alzheimers clinic.

B.H.

Dibs on the remote! Wait a minute, I forget where it's located!

My Grandmother insists Alzehimer's is connected somehow
with aluminum usage in cans, pots and pans, etc., etc. Of
course, I think that's bunk. In fact, I'm going to be doing some
valuable research this afternoon. My source material will
probably be Michelob Amber Bock. (wink wink, nudge nudge).

VY 73,
--
Steve Lawrence
Burnsville, Minnesota

Every moment of a human life is an act of worship.

Coincidence is God's way of being anonymous.