Old May 22nd 05, 06:59 PM
dxAce

Lucky wrote:

"€ Dr. Artaud €" wrote in
Also, I don't believe that our soldiers should be:

1. In Iraq or any of the Mid East.
2. In Asia, Europe, Africa, etc. etc. etc.
3. Used as the police force of the world.
4. Commanded in any way by the U.N.

Too many people are dying for amorphous ideals. (hint: "Ideal" is a NWO

The most unbelievable thing is that Bush will send men all the way to Iraq
to fight the terrorists and protect us from them. But, on our own soil, he
leaves the border wide open for ANYONE to enter into our country undetected.
They could be terrorists, illegals with bad intentions and unchecked
diseases, allowed to just walt in.

Not to mention the TONS of drugs that come into the country. These soldiers
should refuse to comply with orders for making fools out of them and the
U.S. citizens of this country. While these soldiers are fighting terrorists
in Iraq, their own wives, children and parents are not protected at all.
Anyone can cross the border and so whatever they please.

He is treating the Mexicans better then his own people. We gave a illegal
trespasser a chance and job, so in return he strangled the life out of a
N.Y. woman who hired the company. The family is now left with no mother, no
wife, all for nothing. He even taunted the family members that called her
house in concern after he killed her. This was a couple weeks ago.

Last week a trespasser shot two police officers and killed one. All for
being asked to leave a baptismal party where he was acting drunk. So, tell
me, when will Bush do anything? When people finally die from someone
crossing the border and blowing us up? He has sold out this country for the
Latin vote. That means all he cares about is being voted back in even if
means SELLING OUT THE COUNTRY AND US.

This administration needs to be booted out of office. We need the military
and police to help in this. They are making
fools out of the poor soldiers that die for him in Iraq, and the narcotics
officers that die trying to fight drugs dealers and gangs in this country.
Yeah, bush is sure concerned about protecting us.

This administration can't even protect themseves. A plane get within 3
miles of the White House and Bush is not even informed about it. Very good.
I feel real safe from terrorists and any POS that wants to wander into the
U.S., screw like an animal and have 3 babies,
then use our medical services, welfare system and add billions to our
deficit while their babies become automatic citizens of this countires that
must be supported.

So AFN being off tune is the least of our troubles. Hopefully they are
thinking for themselves now.

Please try to pay attention... the Democrats sold us out for the Latino vote as
well.

Now please, try to find a radio, turn it on, and actually try to listen to what
is being said.

dxAce
Michigan
USA