Old May 23rd 05, 02:27 AM

From: "K4YZ" on Sun,May 22 2005 2:53 am

bb wrote:
wrote:

Don't try to lump yourself in with me, Brain. Most of my time in
the USMC was crewing the MC version of the Pave Low (CH53A and D), a
lot of which got me put in places I was not real happy to be in.

Whoa, there, "SEA STALLION."

The CH-53A to CH-53D are called "Sea Stallion," NOT "Pave Low."
CH-53E is called "Super Sea Stallion."

The "Pave Low" is the MH-53E through O suffix, operated mostly
by the USAF. More specifially "Pave Low II" to "Pave Low VI."

The "CH" in the type designation stands for Cargo, Helicopter.

The CH-53A through CH-53D are CARGO HAULERS.

Some of the MH-53s are into special ops. But, the Sea Stallion
is basically a CARGO HAULER, first operational in 1966.

Took only a few minutes on the Internet to check that out.

Now, heroic "seven hostile actions" veteran, what exactly ARE
you trying to foist over on everyone with a CARGO HAULER, and
whatinhell does that have to do with AMATEUR RADIO?!?!?

As usual, the "seven hotile actions" hero is running another
reputation SCAM on everyone. Significant OMISSIONS of information
along with an outright LIE on aircraft names versus type number.

If you are going to LIE, BLUFF, SCAM, try to get your military
nomenclature CORRECT. You did NOT do so! Stand down.

That is all. Dismissed.