Old May 23rd 05, 12:25 AM
Bob Haberkost

"Meyer Gottesman" wrote in message
| For sale:

| (The "Radio Crazy" is baaaakkk!!!) Hi!

| Partial ownership in new low power TV station licensed
| to serve Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. Channel 59, 20,000
| watts ERP, 24 hour license.

Are you still trying to sell this turkey?

Steve - I'm not saying squelch this guy, but shouldn't he be held to a
once-per-facility limit, at least? This is worse than timeshare...at least
they have limits as to how many units-weeks they can sell.
Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty
by evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious
encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding." --
Justice Brandeis
For direct replies, take out the contents between the hyphens. -Really!-