Old May 23rd 05, 03:37 AM
Buzzygirl

"JS" wrote in message
. ..
The 1102 looks to be less user friendly than the 1103.
I think the analog style tuning on the 1103 will be better for me,
since I like to listen when I'm in bed.

I don't think the 1102 is less user-friendly than the 1103... in my view,
it's the opposite. The strange volume control on the 1103 and the
non-telephonic layout of its keypad make it less intuitive under low-light
conditions than the 1102. Both radios are pretty easy to operate after
you've had the chance to use them for a little while, though. The fake
analog dial on the 1103 was really not a selling point for me, since it's
not an analog tuned radio.

They are both excellent performers in their price range.

Jackie