Old May 23rd 05, 08:02 AM
N9OGL

KC8GXW,

No but I looked at the FCC site...and I believe you to be a No-coder,
or in my humble opinion a No-code former CB operator. Well no one in my
family is gay, however, I feel that perhaps by you calling people gay
when they are not gay, you yourself are unable to grasp the
understanding that perhaps your gay, and your venting your sexual
furstrations out by calling people gay because you can't admit to
yourself what you are, gay. as for kilts they mostly worn by the
scottish not irsh. Perhaps you shouldn't vent your angry and sexual
frustrations out on people and do something creative with it, like
learning code.

Todd N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW
14.321.00 MHz