Old May 23rd 05, 02:55 PM
Randy or Sherry Guttery

John Smith wrote:

Dave, I said an excellent contribution on your part--few will do as much,
here I just repeat what I have already said...

Nothing wrong with .pdf, except it is too large... and in the case of all
graphic content--not text searchable...

So when are you going to stop talking and do it? Otherwise take what's
available and stop whining and putting down other people choices (i.e.
SHUT UP). 99% of us couldn't care less what your opinions are- as in
"sharing them" - you've managed to insult and alienate many people here
in a very short period of time. If that wasn't your intention - then I
suggest you review your words and consider them from other's
perspective. If it was your intention (as your overly broad slam against
Mac users, seems to indicate -- and no , I'm NOT a Mac user)- then
[plonk].

Not warmest regards - in fact with growing disdain...
--
randy guttery

A Tender Tale - a page dedicated to those Ships and Crews
so vital to the United States Silent Service:
http://tendertale.com