Old May 23rd 05, 12:38 PM
K4YZ

From: "K4YZ" on Sun,May 22 2005 2:53 am

bb wrote:
wrote:

Don't try to lump yourself in with me, Brain. Most of my time

in
the USMC was crewing the MC version of the Pave Low (CH53A and D), a
lot of which got me put in places I was not real happy to be in.

Whoa, there, "SEA STALLION."

The CH-53A to CH-53D are called "Sea Stallion," NOT "Pave Low."
CH-53E is called "Super Sea Stallion."

No screaming eagle, huh, rear area gutless one...?!?!

Ya think that MAYBE that's why I said "...the MC version of
the Pave Low..."...?!?!

Brain was in the Air Force. That's why the cross-reference.

The "Pave Low" is the MH-53E through O suffix, operated mostly
by the USAF. More specifially "Pave Low II" to "Pave Low VI."

Amazing how "smart" you are with the click of a mouse, eh...?!?!

Too bad you can't retain some of that...

The "CH" in the type designation stands for Cargo, Helicopter.

Very good....Still not any "smoking gun", though...

The CH-53A through CH-53D are CARGO HAULERS.

As is the CH53E Super Sea Stallion, on which I was qual'ed.

Some of the MH-53s are into special ops. But, the Sea Stallion
is basically a CARGO HAULER, first operational in 1966.

Actually first operational in 1965.

The "CARGO HAULER" was used for "special ops" through out it's
career too, Lennie. That's why the USMC had them fitted with VULCAN's,
-50's, etc.

That's also why the USMC fit's them for vertical envelopment.

The USMC, The Air Force and the Navy all used them for SpecOp
insertions, Maritime patrol, security-of-the seas missions.

Took only a few minutes on the Internet to check that out.

Sure did.

Guess what else...?!?!

The airframe comes off the same production line at Sikorsky at
Stratford, CT.

The same airframe...Over 80% interchangeable.

And the missions of the CH-53 (ALL variants) far exceed "CARGO
HAULING".

Of course you didn't know that because the scope of your knowledge
stopped at your wrist.

Now, heroic "seven hostile actions" veteran, what exactly ARE
you trying to foist over on everyone with a CARGO HAULER, and
whatinhell does that have to do with AMATEUR RADIO?!?!?

As usual, the "seven hotile actions" hero is running another
reputation SCAM on everyone. Significant OMISSIONS of information
along with an outright LIE on aircraft names versus type number.

I didn't lie about a single thing, Lennie.

If you want a REAL education, you should read some of the
histories of the USMC's various Sea Stallion units...Most notably
HMH-462, HMH-464, HMH-363 and HMH-361.

I was in all except 464 at one time or another.

Take the time to do some research and you'll find a few of those
"seven hostile actions" you claim I never participated in.

If you are going to LIE, BLUFF, SCAM, try to get your military
nomenclature CORRECT.

I did so. Absolutely correct.

You did NOT do so!

Leonard H. Anderson has uttered another falsehood. Why does he
insist on doing that?

Stand down.

You do not now have, nor did you ever, nor will you ever have the
authority, expertise, training, experience or qualifications to give me
an order or to imply you are giving me an order.

The service history and deployment of the CH53-series aircraft is
yet another "field" in which YOUR "experience" is from a mouse click.

I was there. You were not.

You're just TOO inadequate.

Putz.

Steve, K4YZ