Old May 23rd 05, 02:36 PM
KC8GXW

I said
"BUT the question is, if I'm not a no code then you are a gay liar.

Obsessed Gay Lid wrote:

no, but your a tech, according to the FCC website, meaning you haven't
even did your 5 WPM....go learn code little boy

TODD N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW
14.321.00

Oh but you are so wrong idiot, in another post I said I was a novice
before I was a tech. So I guess the truth is there, You are an IDIOT gay
boy.
Get a vanity call N9OGI Obsessed Gay Idiot...go learn the rules idiot.
For all you know I did the general theory, which was required before
there were tech and tech plus license's, which, if I desired, would be a
free upgrade by just filling out some paperwork. But you would still be
a lying gay idiot toad.
The bottom line idiot was and still is,
(1) where on my license does it say it's a no code license?
(2) If having a higher class license makes you better then me, then
Steve, Dave, Dee Dee, and Dan all have a higher class license then you,
so I guess that makes us both peons! But you're still a gay idiot!
Have a happy