Old December 1st 03, 10:56 PM
garigue

"Dbowey" wrote in message
garigue posted:
Why do guys put up with owning any number of sports cars from the 50s

and
60s with their inherent problems when they could get a Miata and be

trouble
free?

silly question!

One should own all of them:
1950 MGTD
1976 MGB
1978 MGB
1999 Miata (British Racing Green)
Old Hallicrafters
Old Lafeyettes
Old Nationals

Don

Right on Don ....but my wife would have had me in the shed years ago ...73
Tom KI3R

ps I think I have the record for the shortest owned Miata of any one
.....bought a 90 and was in the office when there was a terrible ka-boom
.....a minute later the lot boy came in and reported that he was hit and run
as he pulled out to the back of the dealership for the delivery wash. I
immediately declined the auto but was offered a 91 which just came in at the
same price which I still have.

again 73 Tom KI3R