Old May 23rd 05, 07:28 PM
Dave Platt

In article ,
Robert Bonomi wrote:

I've got reasonable bandwidth resources, so I've put up the 'printer'
version as a straight PDF download, for those who don't have bittorrent
available. http://www.r-bonomi.com/radio/

Many thanks for doing that, Robert! If your server keeps stats, could
you let me know how many downloads it sees over the next few weeks? I
admit to being curious.

FWIW, the BitTorrent tracker reports a total of 60 completed downloads
so far - 21 of the smaller ebook version and 39 of the printer-
optimized version. I find that to be a very satisfying response, for
a day and a half of distribution of an admittedly obscure text... I'm
glad so many people were interested.

I'll be leaving the BitTorrent tracker and seeders running for the
forseeable future. HTTP access is certainly more convenient for most
folks, and for handling sporadic occasional downloading. I may shift
my home system over to doing both sorts of distribution at some point
in the future, when I'm fairly sure that the rush is over.

--
Dave Platt AE6EO