Old May 23rd 05, 08:36 PM
Robert Bonomi

In article ,
Dave Platt wrote:
In article ,
Robert Bonomi wrote:

I've got reasonable bandwidth resources, so I've put up the 'printer'
version as a straight PDF download, for those who don't have bittorrent
available. http://www.r-bonomi.com/radio/

Many thanks for doing that, Robert! If your server keeps stats, could
you let me know how many downloads it sees over the next few weeks? I
admit to being curious.

Of *course* it keeps stats. What fun would it be otherwise? grin

In the 2-1/2 hours since I posted the notice, I've had 7 full downloads,
and a couple of aborted ones.

And one guy _did_ get turned away for a bit, because there were already
4 downloads running.

Drop me an email to remind me, when you want to see the numbers.

Note: I've got a psychic mail-server. The address on the postings _is_
valid, but it accepts mail *only* from inside a newsreader, in reply
to an article I posted. Amazingly effective at eliminating 'spam'.
The reject notice does provide a work-around, for those who need it, too.