Old May 24th 05, 02:09 AM
Dave Platt

In article ,
Tom Ring wrote:

Trying to get the torrent with no success. And I know it should work,
got Lineox Enterprise Linux with it recently.

Odd, and interesting! I had a similar report from someone else last
night.

On the other hand, I just went to the link myself, fetched the torrent
file, and my BitTorrent reference client launched itself and started a
download of the -ebook version with no problems at all.

What client are you using? Are you behind some sort of NAT gateway or
other firewall?

The tracker shows me three downloads in progress - my own (of the
-ebook) and two others (of the -printer). I'm getting about half of
the download bandwidth, though, so it may be that one of the transfers
is stalled for some reason.

--
Dave Platt AE6EO