Old December 3rd 03, 03:24 AM
Joe

Personally, I think it's refreshing to see a very honest seller. NO WHERE
in his ad does he say 'MINT' - that's YOUR word, not his. His description
is actually quite decent, and I'd sure rather bid knowing the problems than
to find out when I got it home. The receiver actually looks better in his
photo than in the description - usually it's the other way 'round.

Save the flames for the scumbags and be glad for the honest blokes!

Just my 2000 Milicents

Joe Andrus
Baltimore

"Nc183d" wrote in message
There's an NC183D on ebay, starting at $9.99. Only problems a the

normal
scratches, rust and cabinet dents; the phasing control is snapped off (as

in
the shaft was snapped off at the chassis level), and there is a

replacement
power xfrmr "about halfway" installed, whatever that might mean.... Other

than
those little inconsistencies, it appears to be a "mint" set......
rgds...
Mark S.