Old May 24th 05, 04:15 AM
Frank White

In article . com, says...

A major shaking up of 'normal' programming/news on the BBC outlets
including SW over the weekend and no mentions or comments on the
situation on this SW message board. I guess everyone is too preocupied
with Fox News, politics, religion and other OT or borderline OT
subjects that have far less to do with SW listening than programming
interuptions at one of the 'majors'.

Just some idle thoughts

For more info on the subject if anyone is interested.....

http://money.cnn.com/2005/05/23/news...c_strike.reut/

A) I'm awaiting to see how this plays out, and

B) The BBC has made it clear they aren't interested in what anyone
outside of Britian has to say, and only give a fig about what a
few very specific people INSIDE Britian say.

FW